WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER CONTRACTORS?
Paragon Restoration & Building Inc. has been servicing Mesa County as a Licensed General Contractor since 2006. Our trained & professional staff, have over 100 years of combined experience. Focused primarily on casualty loss repair, we have established a reputation for superior service and quality repairs. From the smallest of remodels to new construction; we have the skills and staff to make all your visions become reality!
• Buildings (homes in particular) are not just random structures. Rather they are special environments that reflect the unique personalities, uses and needs of their human occupants. Innovation in building systems is common to all professional builders. What sets us apart is that from beginning to end we focus on you the customer. Your hopes, dreams, vision, unique circumstances are our concern.
• Whether your project is a remodel, addition or an unplanned repair, we are conscientious with regards to your budget. We have experience working with most funding sources and can assist you in navigating the red tape.
We primarily utilize their own repair crews and have established a steady reliable employee base. Where necessary we utilize carefully selected subcontractors. Paragon Restoration & Building, Inc. has recognized the need to assist the community with the Aging in Home process and has taken the steps to accommodate the need. We are fully certified and insured. We also maintain 24/7 live telephone coverage and are available anytime you need us!
The following list reflects some of the memberships and certifications attained:
• IICRC Certified Firm
• Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce
• Better Business Bureau of South West
• RRP Lead Safe Certified
• National Federation of Independent Businesses
• Claims Training Services – Successful Subrogation
• C.E.A.C Certified (Certified Environmental Access Consultant)
• Member of the HBA of Northwestern Colorado
• Member of A.H.I.A.- Accessible Home Improvement of America
• Colorado State Medicaid Contractor
• Provider for U.S. Department of Labor
Dan Washington was instrumental in forming Paragon Restoration & Building, Inc. in early 2006. Dan has over 40 years of business experience over half of which involve the home building and restoration industry. Within the industry Dan has experience in all facets and phases from design to building trades to finance, contracting, and management.
Complimenting Dan’s industry are background work in aviation as a helicopter mechanic/crewman in the US Coast Guard, banking operations, audit and project management, and non-profit business management. Dan also completed a Bachelors’ degree in Accounting from Mesa College in 1986.
The father of 4 children, Dan has been active in his Church and the home school community. With his varied background Dan brings business savvy, industry knowledge and compassion to each and every project.
Guy Skufca helped found Paragon Restoration & Building, Inc. in 2006 and as the operations manager has directed repairs and remodels on over 2000 properties. Guy has years of experience as a business owner as an independent trucking, paint & drywall contractor and general contractor. Guy has spent the last 20 years in and around the contracting trades.
As Paragon Restoration & Building’s operations manager, Guy works with customers to make the construction process as painless as possible and to complete work projects to customer’s satisfaction.
Guy is a family man, married for 20 years. He and his wife have two daughters. When working Guy enjoys Colorado living. He avidly camps, fishes, hunts and enjoys the outdoors.
Larry LaFrenierre was key in the formation of Paragon Restoration & Building, Inc. in 2006, which was formed as a spin-off of Larry’s other interest Rapid Response of Western Colorado, a specialty cleaning and disaster mitigation company. Larry has owned several businesses focused on home and commercial building maintenance and repair. Larry brings multiple trade certifications and 25 years of experience to every project.
Larry works with clients and adjusters through the estimating process after a flood or fire has occurred to their home, in order to reach agreed scope of repairs. He also assists in the transition between mitigation to the beginning of repairs.
Larry married high school sweetheart 24 years ago and together they have raised 3 kids who are active in the schools and community. A 20 year resident of the Grand Valley, Larry loves outdoor activities such as hunting, fishing, camping, and hiking. Most of all Larry loves playing with his Grand Son.